Private Coaching for Shy Entrepreneurs
Want to attract lots of lovely clients and pump up your profits… (without having to shout and behave like a giant douchebag?)
Private Coaching for Shy Entrepreneurs
Do you need help attracting lots of lovely clients and pumping up your profits (without having to shout or behave like a giant douchebag?!)
If you’re reading this, that means that you can probably relate to one (or more) of the following statements:
- You struggle to make the kind of money you deserve.
- You are battling against shyness, fear and resistance and it’s stopping you from achieving your goals.
- You look at successful people and feel like you can’t be pushy like them
- You can’t figure out how to attract your ideal clients on a consistent basis.
- Running your business feels like having a really expensive hobby!
- You feel like you are putting in BIG effort, but are stuck with tiny (or zero) profit.
In other words, it’s time to step up and really own your business.
I know how it is to feel stuck and in need of business guidance. It can make you feel like just throwing in the towel.
I can’t stand seeing you like this!
I’m on a mission to get you moving again. My one to one coaching for shy or self conscious entrepreneurs will help you kick fear in the face, attract more of your ideal clients, stand out from the crowd, and (ultimately) ramp up your revenue.
You wake up tomorrow morning and glance at your business planner for the next few weeks. It is filled with high-paying clients! Not only that, you have several appointments for things like lunch dates, spa appointments, and fun vacations. All the things that successful business owners have the financial (and time) freedom to do.
You head to your favorite café for a delicious breakfast, feeling like you are on cloud nine after reading a great testimonial from your most recent client. You quickly scroll through your email and see a potential client saying that you come highly recommended by an associate and that she would be thrilled if you could fit her into your schedule.
You are a force to be reckoned with! You are in high demand and money is flowing in abundance.
There’s no more haggling over your rates.
No more of the feast-or-famine cycle.
No more feeling like you’re pretending to be something you’re not.
No more feeling like you spend all of your time working just to struggle making ends meet.
You feel like you are finally living the life of a TRUE entrepreneur – helping loads of people and getting paid well to do it.
What if I told you that there is a way that you can finally be able to:
- Spend more time with your family?
- Pay for things without having to check your bank account first?
- Treat yourself to cool things on a regular basis rather than on rare occasions?
- Go on that high-level retreat that you have been hearing people rave about?
- Invest back into your business without feeling like you are taking away from bill money?
Sounds amazing right? You can do it! You just need help getting there, from someone who understands what it’s like to be held back by shyness.
You know that you are great at what you do, but you need help to step it up and really own your business. As someone who feels shy and struggles with self consciousness, you’re not sure how to be visible in such a noisy marketplace, how to stand out from all the other people doing what you do, and (above all) make the kind of money that will make it all worth it.
You need guidance from someone who has gone through what you are going through. Someone who has figured out how to combat the feelings of shyness, self consciousness and fear. Someone who has gone from playing it small to earning the $5K and even $10K months that everyone keeps talking about.
That’s where I come in.
If you love what you do, but shyness and insecurities are keeping you stuck. You’re in the right place. I’m going to help you really own your business so you can attract lots of lovely clients, make more money and really make a difference.
I can help because I know what it’s like!
You see, all my life I’ve had a little voice. Really little. The kind of voice that makes random people tell me that I should be a cartoon voice-over actress. A voice so little that when strangers ring my house phone, they ask me to put my mum on the phone. I felt like perhaps people would take me more seriously if I unleashed a softly spoken tirade of expletives.
People always tried to change me and my little voice. I tell you, it had my self-esteem in shambles. So, when I started my first business, I was pretty terrified to do what needed to be done (like getting on the phone with people). Even though I knew I had great ideas and a load of potential, I played it small. Even when I did awesome things, I didn’t feel the way a successful entrepreneur should.
No matter how successful I was on the outside, I just couldn’t shake the doubts.
I had loads of experience. I launched a network for female entrepreneurs that was very successful. I published a book. I opened my own PR agency. I also served as a consultant, helping hundreds of women find success in their businesses. But I still had that little voice in my head, holding me back and stealing my joy.
Then one day I had an epiphany.
Unless I take a big sideways step out of my own way, I’ll never live up to my full potential.
So, I made a decision. A decision to step it up. It was the best decision I ever made. I learned to:
- Recognize and banish those self-doubts that sabotage progress.
- Stop hiding behind my brand and, instead, be the face of my brand.
- Embrace my little voice as being part of who I am. It’s even part of my brand now!
- Embrace the things that make me unique to build my personal brand.
Once I made those changes, it became so much easier for me to focus on what I do best – helping shy and self conscious entrepreneurs like you to grow your business. Huzzah!
I won’t lie and say that the doubts go away forever. But I can tell you that they can be overcome and that you don’t have to live your life based on them.
If you’re ready to really own your business, we should talk.
How is the program structured?
The OWNING MY BUSINESS coaching program covers the 7 Steps to Success for Shy Entrepreneurs
- OWN YOUR MIND – Recognise fear. And deal with it. So you can continue to take action.
- OWN YOUR FUTURE- Make a plan that turns you on. And stick to it.
- OWN YOUR UNIQUENESS – Embrace that unique thing about you.. The thing that you’ve perhaps been hiding… no more blending in
- OWN YOUR VALUES – make your business work for you, your life and the things you believe in.
- OWN YOUR WORTH – Give cheap the finger and finally charge your worth so you can create BIG PROFITS in your business.
- OWN YOUR VOICE – even if you’re shy…speak up, and be heard, because your people need to hear you. Be a source of inspiration and encouragement to your people – consistently.
- OWN YOUR STRENGTH- unleash the beast! Kick fear in the face, stop playing small. Deal with challenges. really own your business and the impact you’re meant to create in the world.
How does it work?
Because I want your experience to be in-depth and personalized, we will work together on one-on-one video calls, over 16 weeks, with a session every week. We will dive deep into your goals, your problem areas, and work out what actions you need to take NOW to move forward. You’ll get answers to your questions, strategies tailored to your business and the momentum you need to push past your doubts and insecurities, helping you to really step up and own your business.
How Will You Help My Business?
My coaching program is designed to help you boost your confidence, attract lots of lovely clients and make way more money!
Over the course of our work together, you can expect to:
- Gain clarity about who your ideal clients are.
- Understand what they really want (not what you hope they want).
- Show them how you stand out from your competitors.
- Present prospective clients with services that are catered to their needs and desires.
- Price your services so that you no longer feel you are being paid pennies for your time.
- Discover untapped sources of money that you have been leaving on the table.
- Brainstorm evergreen streams of income that will generate cashflow around the clock.
- Develop a marketing strategy that is effective (but still authentic and sleaze-free).
- Operate your business with confidence so that it is easier for you to charge what you’re worth and go for bigger opportunities.
You’ll be dazzling people with your brilliance as you take positive steps towards making the kind of money you deserve and achieving the big impact you desire.
Who Is This Program For?
This program is for people who:
- Are tired of working long hours, with little to no return.
- Feel overwhelmed by doubt.
- Know they have something amazing to offer, but are afraid. to put themselves out there
- Wish they knew how to get their ideal clients to pay attention.
- Are willing to put in real effort to make a change, but need some guidance on what to do.
- Need a clear plan of action that will lead them to success, step-by-step.
What’s the Investment?
The investment for my 16 week VIP Intensive coaching package is $6500. This includes 16 one to one, one hour coaching sessions, plus email support between sessions.
If you need to make a payment arrangement, I am flexible.
I 100% understand that making this type of investment in your business is not always easy. I want you to feel confident that working with me is a smart decision. So, rather than bookmarking this page for later, in the hopes that you will one day be able to take the leap to hire a coach, I want you to click the link below to book a discovery call with me. Let’s get to know one another before you make a decision. I would love to learn more about you and your mission and help you get on the road to huge profits NOW.
It’s time to stop hiding, step into your own power, and take your business and your life to the next level!
More about Nadia
- Nadia Finer is one of the UK’s most foremost business coaches with ten years experience supporting entrepreneurs in her own unique style.
- She has helped hundreds of clients around the world to start and grow their businesses and specializes in helping clients to work less and make more money.
- She has been featured in numerous publications including the Huffington Post, The Guardian, Marie Claire and The Telegraph. Nadia lives in London with her husband, son Jacob and fuzzy dog, Bobby.
- International speaker on topics such as owning your uniqueness, boosting your bravery, owning your worth and how to scale as a solo business owner.
- Host of the “Little Voice, Big Business” podcast which provides support and strategies for solo business owners.
- Published “More to Life Than Shoes”, an inspiring and eye-opening book that includes interviews with some of the most adventurous women in the UK.
- Founded the “More to Life Than Shoes Women’s Network” where she helped hundreds of female entrepreneurs grow their business.
- Founded Media Darlings – a boutique PR agency specializing in helping female entrepreneurs gain amazing levels of coverage.
- Served as an Innovation Consultant, helping major brands to brainstorm, refine, and implement ideas for new, innovative products, services, and customer experiences.
- Served as a business mentor at City University in London where she helped students nurture start-ups.