Do you need help pumping up your profits? You’ve come to the right place!
If you’re reading this, that means that you can probably relate to one (or more) of the following statements:
- You struggle to make the kind of money you deserve.
- You can’t figure out how to attract your ideal clients on a consistent basis.
- Running your business feel like more of a job than an actual 9-5 job.
- You feel like you are putting in BIG effort, but are stuck with tiny (or zero) profit.
In other words, something’s gotta give!
I know how it is to feel stuck and in need of business guidance. It can make you feel like just throwing in the towel.
That is precisely why I developed my 12-week coaching program. It is designed specifically to help female service-based solopreneurs like you to attract more of your ideal clients, stand out from the crowd, and (ultimately) ramp up your revenue.
What if I told you that there is a way that you can finally be able to:
- Spend more time with your family?
- Pay for things without having to check your bank account first?
- Treat yourself to cool things on a regular basis rather than on rare occasions?
- Go on that high-level retreat that you have been hearing people rave about?
- Invest back into your business without feeling like you are taking away from bill money?
Sounds amazing right? You can do it! You just need help getting there from someone who understands the journey.
I can help because I know what it's like!
"No matter how successful I was on the outside, I just couldn't shake the doubts."
"Unless I take a big sideways step out of my own way, I'll never live up to my full potential. Something has to change."
So, I made a decision. A decision to step it up. It was the best decision I ever made. I learned to:
- Recognize and banish those self-doubts that sabotage progress.
- Stop hiding behind my brand and, instead, be the face of my brand.
- Embrace my little voice as being part of who I am. It’s even part of my brand now!
- Embrace the things that make me unique to build my personal brand.
If you’re ready to ditch the overwhelm, the stress, and the tiny profits in exchange for confidence, joy, and a livable income, we should talk.
What Does the Coaching Package Include?
How Will This Help My Business?
- Gain clarity about who your ideal clients are.
- Understand what they really want (not what you hope they want).
- Show them how you stand out from your competitors.
- Present prospective clients with services that are catered to their needs and desires.
- Price your services so that you no longer feel you are being paid pennies for your time.
- Discover untapped sources of money that you have been leaving on the table.
- Brainstorm evergreen streams of income that will generate cashflow around the clock.
- Develop a marketing strategy that is effective (but still authentic and sleaze-free).
- Operate your business with confidence so that it is easier for you to charge what you’re worth and go for bigger opportunities.
In just 12 weeks, you’ll be dazzling people with your brilliance as you take positive steps towards making the kind of money you deserve.
Who Is This Program For?
- Are tired of working long hours, with little to no return.
- Feel overwhelmed by doubt.
- Know they have something amazing to offer, but are afraid. to put themselves out there
- Wish they knew how to get their ideal clients to pay attention.
- Are willing to put in real effort to make a change, but need some guidance on what to do.
- Need a clear plan of action that will lead them to success, step-by-step.
What’s the Investment?
"It's time to stop hiding, step into your own power, and take your business up a level."
More About Nadia
- Published “More to Life Than Shoes”, an inspiring and eye-opening book that includes interviews with some of the most adventurous women in the UK.
- Founder of the “More to Life Than Shoes Women’s Network” where she helps hundreds of female entrepreneurs grow their business.
- Founder of Media Darlings – a boutique PR agency specializing in helping female entrepreneurs gain amazing levels of coverage.
- Served as an Innovation Consultant, helping major brands to brainstorm, refine, and implement ideas for new, innovative products, services, and customer experiences.
- Owner and produce of “Little Voice, Big Business” - a weekly podcast which provides support and strategies for solopreneurs and entrepreneurs.
- Serves as a business mentor at City University in London where she helps students nurture start-ups.
- Professional speaker on topics such as tribe-building, personal branding, and solopreneurship.