The Little Voice Big Business podcast, hosted by me, Nadia Finer, is here to give you, all the strategy and support you could possibly wish for. Whether you’re feeling shy, scared, or stuck, I’m here to help you beat the business blues and make the kind of moolah you deserve. To listen to the podcast, simply click here.
And if you have any feedback or comments, let me know!
Podcast produced by Natalie Silverman find out more about her quirky audio creations and how she can help you at http://www.natchatproductions.com
- Great podcast!!November 28, 2016 by reganlear from United States
Nadia is a fantastic host. I love her interviews with her guests, especially the episode with Aandra Bohlen. She asks great questions and has a great rapport with guests. She has great business tips as well that are easy for anyone to use. Would definitely recommend to family/friends!
- Great showJuly 12, 2016 by Tom Morkes from United States
Recently found this podcast and Nadia's website. Have really been enjoying listening. She offers up so much information and is a really engaging host. Love tuning in!
- Nadia is absolutely inspiringJune 15, 2016 by Missdoofus from United Kingdom
I have been listening to Nadia's podcast for about 6 months and it's always a great listen. The episodes are short and useful - to the point and just what I need. (And Jacob is hillarious!) #believetoreceive
- Fresh, fun, though filled of solid infosApril 23, 2016 by Pascale76hopes from United Kingdom
BRILLIANT podcast. Fresh, fun, though filled of solid infos. Lots of personality. Love the extra sounds and your little voice, soothing and cheeky at the same time. so good. keep going xx
- Little Voice & Lots of Fun!February 25, 2016 by Justcuz4 from United States
I just discovered this podcast and I'm listening from the begining. Each one grows stronger. I LOVE the sound effects as they often make me laugh my butt off. Very cute and cleaver and some great info to boot!
- Fantastic!February 6, 2016 by MrBarkerPetServices from United Kingdom
I really enjoy listening to Nadia’s podcast. I love the little stories that she tells and how she makes it into a simple and effective action for us to take in our businesses. This is definitely the podcast for you if you want a no fluff approach to getting results.
- I subscribed!February 3, 2016 by Kay Lathrop from United States
You won't be able to help but love Nadia! She is REAL, fun, smart and delivers great content with I can do something with! It's FUN to listen!
- "Little Voice, big Heart, big business, big support...February 2, 2016 by Corinne4usborne from Germany
Looking for this to make a review, I typed "Little Voice, big Heart" because this London gal really reaches out to you, not only as a business solopreneur but also as a friend and fellow inhabitant of our crazy world where business and family run parallel.
- little voice, BIG advice!February 1, 2016 by Dr. Jennelle from United States
I love this podcast! It’s made it onto my weekly repertoire and I look forward to each new episode. I love how real Nadia is, you feel like you’re chatting with a friend…but a friend who gives insanely good business advice (which is not like most of my friends!). It’s loaded with truth bombs, but it’s also wildly entertaining (especially when Nadia’s son Jacob makes an appearance!). If you want a fresh new perspective, this is definitely a great podcast for your ears 🙂
- One of my favorite Biz PodcastsJanuary 30, 2016 by Shauna Sanders from United States
I love this podcast! Nadia cuts to the chase with her easy to implement business strategies. And her sound effects are placed just so to make you laugh while taking notes. Must hear for SURE.
- Bite-sized, actionable nuggetsJanuary 29, 2016 by Lisa_St.Albans from United Kingdom
Quintessential British broadcasting from a wise business woman, coach, author, wife, mother, jelly baby eater. Thoroughly recommend.
- Big business, not so little voice.January 29, 2016 by Rabbit & Other Stories from United Kingdom
This lady knows her stuff. Relevant and on the button, she is fun, uplifting and most certainly knows her business. A great listen.
- Amazing!January 29, 2016 by Barbara Jackson from United States
Nadia is awesome! She gives great advice. It's clear to see she is very passionate about helping entrepreneurs. I'm glad I subscribed!
- Insightful, helpful and funnyJanuary 29, 2016 by CoutureWeb from United Kingdom
I love listening to Nadia Finer. Due to her experiences she able to help you without making you feel inadequate. I love how she injects humour into her podcasts and is so insightful and knowledgeable. Recommended!
- Powerful, practical, humble and funnyJanuary 27, 2016 by JessicaChivers from United Kingdom
Nadia's podcasts are VERY praactical - lots of things you can implement immediately - and her self-jibing makes it all the more enjoyable. She really knows business and her being SO down to earth makes it a joy to listen to.
- Insightful and entertainingDecember 18, 2015 by angusnelson.com from United States
Love the production of this show - both entertaining and insightful. Well done!
- Delightful!November 7, 2015 by Karenpine from United Kingdom
Nadia's podcasts are absolute gems. Real practical advice delivered in her down-to -earth, often hilarious, style. Nadia really knows her stuff - yet she is just as happy admitting her mistakes as she is dishing up business wisdom. Brilliant.
- Not just your cookie-cutter business podcastNovember 4, 2015 by Hattie Brazeley from United Kingdom
Nadia Finer knows her stuff, there is no doubt about it. Delivered with a healthy dose of down-to-earth Britishness and sarcasm, this show stands head and shoulders among so many others in its category.
- Helpful Tips From An Expert Business CoachOctober 31, 2015 by Paul www.TheAppGuy.co from United Kingdom
Nadia is great at helping female entrepreneurs take action.
- Supportive, funny, engaging, actionable!October 30, 2015 by Tee-pot from United Kingdom
Nadia seems to know exactly what's only mind, and how I can get past roadblocks in my entrepreneurial journey. Insightful advice that I can put to work right away to help me succeed.
- very entertaining!October 29, 2015 by MrsBourne from United Kingdom
Nadia's honesty makes her savvy business know-how even more enjoyable to listen to
- I love Nadia!October 29, 2015 by LairyCanary from United Kingdom
Ok I am shouting this from the rooftops because she is super duper! I would just like to put it out there that Nadia Finer's podcast Little Voice Big Business is just brilliant! On the rare occasion that I manage to drag myself away from my laptop to pound the streets of San Francisco (!!!) or go to the gym (even bigger !!!) I mean this lady knows what she is talking about, she gives the best business advice and always has an answer. Plus she makes me giggle! I think you should all have a listen, (I just finished to the one where you are just slightly fingerling over John Lee Dumas Nadia! Hehe) Also, Nadia's Actionista Academy has helped me grow my business and be super consistent in lots of places where I was struggling before, she is the best! xx
- Such a cute podcast!October 29, 2015 by Gary Cuba from United Kingdom
Full of really interesting content presented in wonderful conversational manner 🙂
- A GREAT voice alonf with a GREAT outlookOctober 20, 2015 by Steven Gomez from United States
I find Nadia Finer to be a refreshing, passionate voice in a crowded field. Sge gives good, actionable advice, but at the same time maintains a positive, encouraging manner. Subscribe today! O certainly will!
- The voice of sanity.October 15, 2015 by Bohobecky from United Kingdom
Nadia delivers value in both her coaching and her podcast. I love her voice and how well she delivers on business strategies embedded in common sense. I would steal her away and keep her to myself if I could… but I’m willing to share for now.
- Possibly the best intro ever!!October 4, 2015 by SSSmith79 from United States
The intro is attention grabbing and if you re just getting starting in business there is some valuable information here.
- Love This Unique ShowOctober 2, 2015 by Bruce at Mindfulness Mode from Canada
I’m an entrepreneur and can honestly say I’ve learned tons from Nadia already. She really knows her stuff and I’m inspired by her energy and style. Check this out if you want to hear a quality podcast about business. Can’t wait for more episodes!
- "Little Voice" makes a HUGE impact!September 27, 2015 by Bill Hickcock from United States
Even though Nadia's voice may SEEM small, it is actually brimming over with positivity and authenticity! Her advice is actionable without being "cookie-cutter," and her positive spin is refreshing. There is nothing "little" about her voice!
- Nadia's Got a BIG MESSAGESeptember 25, 2015 by Bolaji O from United States
I love this show! The show is well-produced. Nadia's storytelling is transparent, vulnerable, and POWERFUL. Nadia's may have a little voice, and but she's got VERY BIG MESSAGE. Above all - this lady knows business. I enjoyed the first episode, and I've subscribed. I'm looking forward to learning more. p.s. The reference to "My Fair Lady" was CLASSIC!!!! (Watched that movie 20 times in my childhood!) There's a BIG lesson to be learned here, just in Episode 1 alone. For anyone wlling to listen. Don't skip Little Voice, Big Business. We all have a little voice in one area of our life, or another. Be inspired, and learn how to succeed, despite your little voice. Scratch that - learn how to succeed BECAUSE OF your little voice. Well done, Ms. Finer!
- A great podcast but a greater person!September 25, 2015 by Chabo101 from United States
I fell in love with the great Nadia from the first time i started listening. I will be honest with all of you and say that this podcast is unique in the way that that host, Nadia, Really keeps it honest, funny, knowladgeable, and relatable to me. It is hard to put these words together when it comes to a podcast because it is always one or the other. Well, this one has them all. a 100% great show that i recomend. P.S. i love the sound effects nadia adds lol Much love Nadia! Great Show!!!!!!
- Love Nadia's Little VoiceSeptember 25, 2015 by CoffeeCriss from Canada
A wonderful podcast, helping us introverted entrepreneurs and those of us with figurative little voices, take on our businesses in a big way!! And Nadia, love your voice!! xx
- I LOVE your voiceSeptember 25, 2015 by Cleaning coach from United States
Nadia, I love both the sound and the content of your voice. Remember to just use your delete button! It does feel good and let's you get back to doing great things!
- Excellent advice on running a bussinessSeptember 25, 2015 by EmilyCleaver from United Kingdom
Nadia’s delivery is warm and friendly and she gets across lots of information very clearly - a great resource for women already running their own business or thinking of starting one.
- Lots of valuable help from NadiaSeptember 23, 2015 by Carolannartist from United States
Nadia knows her stuff and is one of the most knowledgeable, helpful, and approachable business coaches out there. Her podcast is one of my favorites.
- Love it!September 22, 2015 by ItsMeRD from United States
Great new podcast, I can’t wait for more!
- Hilda, Norwegian Life Coach has a question….September 19, 2015 by Don Hutcheson from United States
I just listened to the episode in which Nadia offers sage advice to Hilda, a Norwegian Life Coach, who is trying to build her coaching practice as she maintains another job. Nadia’s advice is savvy, strategic and actionable. She delivers her coaching advice in a direct and often witty style, which makes listening a joy. Looking forward to more episodes, Nadia, and wish you all the best with your insightful and much-needed show!
- Lovely host, creative conceptsSeptember 19, 2015 by Dancecapades from United States
A business coach and author as your little-voiced MC that answers the questions that will help you take action on your big business ideas. Great album art, creative sound effects, and intro music/voice! Don't let the littleness of this voice let you think she doesn't have big things to teach you.
- Love all the advice!September 19, 2015 by Diane Daniels from United States
Nadia shows in a big way her knowledge in business. Great start to a new podcast. I enjoy her humor and sound effects during the show. Carry on!
- FUN AND INFORMATIONALSeptember 19, 2015 by Jennifer E. Walsh from United States
I’m excited to see where this new podcast goes. I like how this podcasts gives real life examples and gets right to the point on different business issues such as pricing. I also like some of the sound effects because it puts humor into some of the common paint points all of us face in business. Thanks!!
- Solopreneurs have a new voice to help their businesses hit the high notes.September 19, 2015 by HamburgLady from United Kingdom
Nadia Finer manages to be insightful, generous, pragmatic, understanding and heartwarmingly open in telling her story and sharing her incredible experience to help solopreneurs grow their business.
- little voice LOTS OF FUN!September 19, 2015 by casmccullough from Australia
I really enjoyed the first episode of Little Voice Big Business. What an interesting concept. Nadia brings her unique voice to the podcast world in a funny and delightful way… such a welcome relief from all the big voiced dudes currently doing shows on solo entrepreneurship. I can see this podcast will be one to watch.
- Heartfelt and Knowledgable Host with great contentSeptember 19, 2015 by Relativity67 from United States
I love the title of this podcast and Nadia, is relatable, funny, smart, and knowledgable. She gives actionable tips and knows what she is talking about. I subscribed halfway through the first podcast because I could relate to her story, and appreciated the content. I have now listened to all three episodes and love the sound effects and sense of humor the show has, but more importantly found Nadia’a advice spot on, and really detailed, which I appreciated. I am excited for upcoming episodes, and plan to submit a question myself!!
- Loving the Show!September 18, 2015 by Thorne_P from United Kingdom
Really enjoying this show, Nadia is a geat host and have taken alot of actionable tips from each episode. Keep it up, and keep representing the UK on the podcast scene!:-)
- Nice StartSeptember 18, 2015 by mdaciuk from Canada
Great start to podcasting and spreading your word. Love the show and content. Keep going strong.
- Veera RautioSeptember 18, 2015 by Chilisquid from Finland
A different podcast with a unique voice. No fluff, tons of value & actionable tips. Recommend!
- Business with out the overwhelm or frustrationSeptember 18, 2015 by Gina Kane from Canada
Nadia is a great host, and provides a podcast that will not only help you grow your business, but also answer your personal entrepreneurial questions. Listening to this show, you can find out how to have a successful business without overwhelm or frustration.
- ExcellentSeptember 18, 2015 by SpeckledHeart from United Kingdom
Much needed down to earth, actionable advice for the solopreneur.
- Love this!!!September 18, 2015 by DigitalBella from United States
I totally love Nadia - she's straight and to the point with her advice, but it's dusted with sugar when she gives it to you. She will tell you exactly what you need to hear and get you back on track with where you need to be. Plus I just adore listening to her voice 🙂 So glad she's finally sharing all her amazing knowledge with the masses by doing this podcast!!!
- Honesty and expertiseSeptember 18, 2015 by Debcrom from Australia
Little Voice BIG Business is heart warming, honest and open. I look forward to the weekly podcasts and will asking my marketing questions.
- I've subscribed!September 18, 2015 by MindfulVegan from United States
I love that the hostess is sharing from her real experience. She mentioned that most of her clients are women but I'm one of her guy fans and I'm very interested in the podcast and have subscribed. I look forward to the new episodes.
- ExcellentSeptember 18, 2015 by Yoga Will Save the World from United Kingdom
Hi am part of Nadia’s Actionista Academy and it’s been a huge help for my business - Yoga Will Save the World. I have a small baby and often get overwhelmed with what to do next and how to do it. Nadia’s style of coaching is so simple and effective and has been the most biggest help to get my business moving forward. These podcasts are a great addition to get me thinking about areas of my business that may not be at the forefront of my busy mind! Nadia is super smart, to the point and an invaluable tool for small business owners.
- Witty and insightful podcastSeptember 18, 2015 by MissJadePH from United Kingdom
I was so excited to hear that Nadia was hosting a podcast. It didn't disappoint. It's everything that you expect from a highly valued business coach...great insights, advice and with a healthy dose of British humour and realism!